The 2017 Volkswagen model lineup is here and it’s incredible
What is the 2017 Volkswagen model lineup?
We didn’t realize how fast 2016 was flying by until Volkswagen recently announced its 2017 model lineup. Volkswagen has finally given us a closer look at its future lineup of vehicles and there is a lot of great things in store for 2017. You will see that Volkswagen did do some consolidating here, but overall the changes are pretty minor. There are also a few special-edition models that have been added to the mix. Just what is the 2017 Volkswagen model lineup? Here’s a closer look.
New, 2017 Volkswagen sedan and SUV lineup
2017 Volkswagen Beetle
– New, high-tech features for the classic Beetle
– Raised ride height and off-road design elements for the Dune coupe
– Beetle coupe and convertibles receive revised front and rear bumpers that mirror the look of the R-Line
– Brand new, limited-edition #PinkBeetle
2017 Volkswagen CC
– Trend, R-Line 2.0-T and V6 Executive trims will not be available for 2017
– Brand new safety technologies have been added to the 2.0T R-Line Executive model
When is the 2017 VW Golf release date?
2017 Volkswagen Golf
– Brand new Wolksburg Edition trim, which adds a sunroof, V-Tex leatherette seating and much more to the features of the S trim
– The four-door SE and SEL trims are now order-only
2017 VW Golf Alltrack updates
2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
– New 4Motion all-wheel drive, “Off-Road Mode,” and variety of new driver assistance features
– Overall, new rugged off-road look thanks to body cladding and additional ground clearance
– More cargo volume than ever before, which make the Alltrack a great alternative to a compact SUV
When is the 2017 VW Golf GTI release date?
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI
– New Sport trim equipped with standard Performance Package
– The S trim will now be the only 2-door GTI offered
– Revised Driver Assistance Packages with a variety of new features
– Performance package is now standard on the Autobahn and SE trims
What is new on the 2017 VW Golf Sportwagen
2017 Volkswagen SportWagen
– Enjoy a variety of new driver assistance features now on the SEL model
– Revised Driver Assistance Packages with new feature for all trim levels
– S trim is now available with 4Motion all-wheel-drive system on manual or automatic transmission
When will the 2017 VW Golf R arrive at Atlantic VW?
2017 Volkswagen Golf R
– Golf R w/ DCC and Nav now receives new driver assistance features
– Light Assist high-beam control has now been added to the Driver Assistance Package for the top trim
What is new on the 2017 VW Jetta?
2017 Volkswagen Jetta
– For the 2017 model year, the lineup has been consolidated to include only the S, SE, SEL and SEL premium (order only)
– The Jetta Hybrid is no longer available
– A rearview camera is now standard on all Jetta models and new driver assistance features have been added to lower trim levels
– The Jetta GLI is now available only in the SE trim
What new features are included on the 2017 VW Passat?
2017 Volkswagen Passat
– All trim levels now come standard with Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking, while Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert is now standard on R-Line and SE trims
– Brand new V6 SE with Technology model (order only)
What is the 2017 VW Tiguan Wolfsburg?
2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
– Brand new Wolfsburg and Sport trim levels replace the R-Line and SE models
– Variety of new standard features
– New leather package upgrades for the S, Sport and Wolfsburg trims
What is standard on the 2017 VW Touareg?
2017 Volkswagen Touareg
– New Wolfsburg Edition replaces the current luxury model
– Driver Assistance Package and Park Distance Control (Park Pilot) is now standard on all models